With a side of ranch.....

and a sprinkle of lesbian for flavor! The love, sex, life, issues & obstacles that come with being a lesbian.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Praise & Worship

There are moments when Butchy and I get in the mood to listen to praise & worship music. They don’t come often, but when they do….ohhhh boy! We get those Spirit juices flowin’ and I get in touch with the large black woman living inside me. She’s one of those gals that wears a big hat to church on Sunday and just HAS to let the world know how much she feels the Spirit. Ohhhhh Jesus!! Glory!! Amen!! Can I hear a hallelujah??

I’ve come to the conclusion that praise & worship music is based on hypnosis…either that or Tourette’s Syndrome. All I know is that you must repeat the same phrase over and over and over and over. Then you sing another line and repeat that line until you feel the Spirit tell you to move on to another line. I guess there are some in the audience that may be a little slower than others and so you have to repeat yourself so that everyone “gets it.” Right now I’m hearing, “All things are possible” I’ve lost count how many times it was sung. So, we’ll just go with the knowledge that “All things are possible” and leave it at that.

The Spirit moves in strange and mysterious ways. When He speaks I’m sure He always repeats what He says until we ALL “get it.” Glory to Jesus!! Amen!! All things are possible!