With a side of ranch.....

and a sprinkle of lesbian for flavor! The love, sex, life, issues & obstacles that come with being a lesbian.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Hot blog!!

I have a friend who just started a new blog.....it's a scorcher! She's one wild & crazy gal and she's willing to share her kinky-ness with the world. Mistress S can be found at:

nakedbox.blogspot.com

Don't blame me if she's too hot for you to handle! You're on your own!

I'm getting geared up to start posting more on here....I've been posting on my other blog and now I'm starting to feel the need to explore "my gayside" more. This blog is for just that purpose.

I'm not in a happy healthy relationship....I don't know what you'd call what I'm in. We broke up, but we're still living together and she's still sniping at me and riding my ass (and not in the GOOD way!) like she did when we were still "together." I usually avoid complicated relationships....once it's complicated I'm out...but, this one is definitely complicated and I'm still here....what's up with that?

I'm gonna mull some things over and I'll be posting later....I just want to know if it's possible for a femme to be with a butchy and not have the issues that I've had with my ex!?!